Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hairy Scary

December 10th, 2009

Oh boy. I’m one of those girls. I never thought I would become one. I used to shave my legs and armpits every day! Every day!!! Now, I’ll easily go a week without shaving either! I felt myself slipping as soon as I became pregnant. Now I’ve been maintaining my Brazilian sugaring, but I think that’s just because I don’t want the doctor to think I’ve let myself go. It really dawned on me this morning when I was in the shower and I thought about what day it was. It’s Thursday and John and I call Thursday “date night”. Tonight we’re going to be decorating the Christmas tree and let me tell you, nothing makes me hotter than tinsel and tree ornaments. That being said I took the time to shave this morning. All of a sudden shaving is for special occasions. I’ve become that girl. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment