Monday, May 3, 2010

Please Forgive Me...

May 3rd, 2010

I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I blame exhaustion. These days I come home from work, have a nap, make dinner and then get ready for bed again. My body is craving sleep so that’s what I’m giving it.

Other than being pooped things have been good. I’m coming off of a lovely weekend in Toronto. John’s family threw a beautiful baby shower for us. It was so nice to see all of the sweet, caring, and strong women in John’s family all in one room together. I can see from them why John is the man he is. Over the years the more I’ve gotten to know John’s family the better I’ve been able to understand my handsome man.

I do believe that everyone who comes into our lives makes an imprint on us. It makes me think of the family and friends that will mold our little guy. With all the love and support we’ve received throughout this pregnancy it’s safe to say he’s going to turn out very well.

Needless to say I’m once again feeling so much gratitude for the generous gifts given to us this weekend as well as the tight squeezes, the smiles, the words of encouragement… If only all the babies in the world were born into this much love.

2 comments:

  1. The tiredness is totally normal at this stage. I was horribly narcoleptic during my last 2 months of pregnancy *lol* I could and quite often did fall asleep just about everywhere! Don't appologize hun, it's totally normal. Your body is just storing energy for the big day. I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w anonymous!
    It is my B - Day today!!!!!!
    Josie, You want ta wish me?
    Post more!!

    ReplyDelete