Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So Much Fun

After dinner I took Evan down to the basement to crawl around and expel his energy before bedtime. He was happily exploring when I started “chasing” him on my hands and knees. He got a big kick out of this. When I stopped and crawled away from him he started to chase me… I swear! When he got to me I picked him up and turned him upside down and he loved every minute of it. Then I sat him back down and he started crawling away from me again. I started chasing him again and this time I said, “I’m going to get you”. Well he let out a squeal and a giggle like he knew exactly what I said to him. He started to crawl faster, but I got him. I did the same thing as before, I picked him up, turned him around and plopped him back down on the floor. Guess what he did next? He started quickly crawling away from me. I said, “I’m going to get you” and he squealed again. Amazing! He really knew what was going on. We were really playing with one another. As I was putting him to bed just moments ago, I looked at him in my arms and realized just how much fun the two of us are going to have together... Feeling very fortunate in this moment to have been given such a gift.

I just want to kiss his little face off!

Ummm, thanks mom...

Okay mom, that's good...

Mom, that's good! Stooooooop!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post more?
    Evan is soooooooo cute!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable! I love reading your posts and seeing pictures of him, he is growing up so fast!
    I bet you are having a blast with him, a little sad there aren't any new blogs/pictures but I hope you are enjoying your time with your little man, it goes by so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josie! I miss your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evan is soo adorable!! I really enjoy your blog. I am a new mom as well. My boyfriend has 3 kids from a previous marriage. I get along great with them, its the smallest things that turn out to be the best moments! I hope you will post again soon! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you stopping your blog Josie?
    Cuz I absolutely love it!
    I love Evan..SO SO Cute!!
    Please post soon - thanks!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete